As is always the case, there are some important up front details you need to know about working with me. By following the advice in the Nutrition Advice Report that I prepare for you you are agreeing to the following:
- The dietary advice provided herein is not meant to replace the advice provided by your doctor. You should always seek your doctor's approval before starting a diet, exercise or weight loss program.
- The program may not be appropriate for some people with certain conditions. If you are less than 18 years of age, are pregnant or breastfeeding, taking medications, have heart disease, a kidney or liver disorder, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, gout, type 1 diabetes, type 2 diabetes or have any medical conditions that require specific dietary modifications, you should seek medical approval to start your nutrition plan.
- It is not recommended that you consume less than 5000 kJ / 1200 calories on a weight loss diet plan, unless supervised by your doctor or dietitian.
- At this stage, your diet plan does not consider any food allergies or intolerances you may experience that we have not already discussed. You should seek specific medical or dietetic advice if this applies to you or if you experience any side effects.
- Your nutrition program is individually designed for you and is not appropriate for any other individual to follow without their own report, so you should not recommend your unique plan to any person to follow. The results and recommendations provided are based on the information supplied by you and not physical tests, so they offer a good estimate of your status but actual physical testing may provide different results.
- Even though we have endeavoured to provide prudent, healthy dietary advice, by following this plan you agree to do so at your own risk. Corinne Nash cannot be held responsible for any injury or incident that may arise from following the advice in the report.
Corinne Nash. Goodness Me Nutrition
Tel: 02 6629 1692 / 0413 086 054